Have you tried our Chicken Supremes? Beautiful, tender, tasty skin on chicken breasts, with the wing bone adding flavour to the Supreme as it cooks.
Chicken Supremes are a favourite with our chefs. They cook easily and look very appetizing on your plate.
How do I cook them? I like to keep it simple and use the grill when cooking a Supreme.
- Heat your grill to 180.
- Season the Supreme with salt and pepper.
- Place the Supreme skin side down on the grill. (The skin away from the heat is important, so as not to burn your Supreme.)
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Then turn your Chicken Supreme skin side up. (Skin towards the heat.)
- Turn down to 160 and leave for 7 to 10 minutes, until the skin is nice and crispy.
- Then serve with potatoes and two vegetables.
This dish is a firm favourite in our house!
If you would like to try a bit more rich check out this recipe.