Feast with an Irish Farmer
“Fresh air & the sound of nature.
The two things I like most about our farm.”
What we will do:
- This is a Walking Tour
- 1.5 hour stroll around our beautiful farm.
- Explore the ruins of an Irish Famine Village.
- Watch our Craft Butcher prepare some of our Beautiful Meat.
- Feast on a Slow Cooked Seasonal Barbecue.
When we will do it:
- 11.00 Arrive at The Friendly Farm
- 11.15 Walk the Farm & Visit the Famine Village
- 13:00 Slow Cooked Seasonal Barbecue.
- 14.00 Butchery Demonstration.
- 15.00 Depart for your next Adventure.