We at The Friendly Farmer aim to provide high-quality products that meet your needs and expectations. However, we understand that there may be instances when you are not completely satisfied. In those cases, we offer a simple and straightforward returns policy.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
Eligibility for Return
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
The following types of items cannot be returned:
- Perishable goods
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Health and personal care items
- Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide proof of purchase and details of the item you wish to return.
- You will receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and instructions on how to ship the item back to us.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within a certain number of days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
In certain cases, only partial refunds may be granted if:
- The item is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- The item is not in its original condition or is damaged for reasons not due to our error
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this returns policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.